UVI Relayer: Precision Creative Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Relayer

July 4 $25 voucher code Happy4 makes it $54 via UVI, SOLD!

[quote="afcollett"]July 4 $25 voucher code Happy4 makes it $54 via UVI, SOLD![/quote]

This is the bargain of the year.

I already bought it :cry: :x :clown:

patchhunter wrote:
afcollett wrote:July 4 $25 voucher code Happy4 makes it $54 via UVI, SOLD!

This is the bargain of the year.
+ VAT = $64.80.

Still, bargain.

elxsound wrote:
elxsound wrote:The other thing I noticed is that stopping playback in Live causes CPU spikes, 5-7% per each instance of the plugin.

When only a single tap is initiated, CPU consumption is extremely low (even lower than AudioDamage's Dubstation) which I was curious if I could replace with Relayer (and I believe I was able to get the sound how I like well enough to replace Dubstation), but with x3 instances of Relayer each placed on their respective return track (all just 1 tap), stopping playback sends the CPU spiking up to 20%.

It is also important to note that no sound was routed to any of those instances of Relayer.
Any update on this, as in is it something to be addressed in an update? Spikes can be brutal especially when used along with Bazille!
We will check on our end.

Thanks !
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Good looking out, thanks.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

F+ck vat. But I got echoboy now. I think I will Pass on this
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

afcollett wrote:July 4 $25 voucher code Happy4 makes it $54 via UVI, SOLD!
Thank you!
Bought :party:

Crap, I bought this from JRR to get that free 30 day pass for Groove3. I would have waited if I knew.

Not a big deal at all, but I can crash the plugin by right-clicking on the Color IR pop-up selector in Logic.

Also, any chance we might see MIDI Learn for assigning CCs to the parameters?

matamoris wrote:Not a big deal at all, but I can crash the plugin by right-clicking on the Color IR pop-up selector in Logic.

Will check the crash.

Unfortunately, AFAIK, Logic do not allows Audio FX to receive MIDI events, so you cannot MIDI learn knob in Relayer UI.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

otristan wrote:
matamoris wrote:Not a big deal at all, but I can crash the plugin by right-clicking on the Color IR pop-up selector in Logic.

Will check the crash.

Unfortunately, AFAIK, Logic do not allows Audio FX to receive MIDI events, so you cannot MIDI learn knob in Relayer UI.
Well, you could make a Midi-controlled version for Logic, plenty of devs offer Midi-controlled FX AU plugins. :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
otristan wrote:

Will check the crash.

Well, you could make a Midi-controlled version for Logic, plenty of devs offer Midi-controlled FX AU plugins. :)
There was a reason for us not doing it as we had the same issue with SparkVerb. Need to check with another dev what it was though :)
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

What a deal! :tu:
$54 :D
Got It! :clap:
I was very happy until I came across
iLock. :evil:
What? :roll:
Getting very complicated! :help:
Gotta be more careful when ordering.
I will figure it in the next couple of days
what and how to do the registration.
How I dread this! :cry: :cry:

rather effective to get tempo-synced gate reverb or reverse gate effect !

:clap: :tu:

Return to “Effects”