Elevayta 'Choir Boy' demo release.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wide Boy wrote:
spaceman wrote: is there a version without the volume gaps for registered elevayta users?
I'll see how it turns out. At the moment, I'm up to my neck in 'Space Boy' ... Spaceman.

Cheers

great name, bravo :lol:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Jeez wrote:Combine the pitch-shifter with the pitch-detector, and make Autotune! :)

Forever,

Kim.

Please!!! I really want an autotune type thing for cheap...

Any news on development?

Greg

He's been on vacation abroad the last few weeks. I think he got back in town a couple of days ago, so maybe not much longer now.

Yawp, I purchased Space Boy as soon as Paul got back. ;)

Greg

I'm just getting my programming steam up again.

'Choir Boy' is nearly there - but then I had some more ideas while I was away. I have a few more in the pipe and I'm still working on how to realize them.

'Space Boy' seems to have taken off big time - this has also distracted me. :D

However, 'Choir Boy' is my first priority. The MIDI is working, but not yet to my satisfaction.

Roman Empire wrote:
Wide Boy wrote:
ageis wrote:I really dig this kind of stuff. Excellent stuff!
I'm just working on putting in the midi control for the pitch of each voice.

I'm almost there. Hope to have a demo update, including midi control, soon.

Cheers
Great! After thinking a bit, I´ve come to the conclusion that there are no polyphonic keyboard controlled pitchshifters (in vst format) without formants being controlled as well - untill now!
Am I right?
Personally I prefer the formant stuff because my music is not of a kind that would allow a mixed choir of mice and bears - though of course it can be used on drumloops and such as well - but I´m sure there are people who´d love an original touch of a more extreme character to their sound, provided by your keyboard controlled pitch shifter once it´s finished.
Looking forward to play around with the demo when it´s reached that point!
I know you're putting midi in, but i also noticed at one point you were thinking more of fx for rythms.
my 2c.
when you have midi controled worked out and if you have high quality formant shift as an OPTION then you will have quite a niche market. make sure the pitch quality for vocals is good. it is very important for many of us here. steinberg's voice machine was very synthetic and no longer available, and decabuddy is just too damn expensive atm and also discontinued anyway i believe. going by your other prices i would guess that this will be affordable. people will go for it i'm absolutely sure. i for one am dying for a higher quality voice machine decabuddy type thingy.

any news on this beauty? still tbd.

Return to “Effects”