Added SFZ support: Apricot — Free Hybrid Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Apricot

hi nakst.

i found something weird. standalone version doesn't have this problem but the CLAP version
has sound even when all the oscillator's volume are turned down. it seems like there's a hidden
oscillator. i hope i'm not doing something wrong. i'm using the latest version 1.1.9
Reaper 6.79
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:47 am hi nakst.

i found something weird. standalone version doesn't have this problem but the CLAP version
has sound even when all the oscillator's volume are turned down. it seems like there's a hidden
oscillator. i hope i'm not doing something wrong. i'm using the latest version 1.1.9
Reaper 6.79
It's possible to get the EQ to self-resonate by setting the band width to its minimum value. Otherwise I don't know what could cause this. Perhaps recording a screen capture would help me identify this issue?

nakst wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:03 am
3lu5iv3 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:47 am hi nakst.

Reaper 6.79
It's possible to get the EQ to self-resonate by setting the band width to its minimum value. Otherwise I don't know what could cause this. Perhaps recording a screen capture would help me identify this issue?
you can just ignore my problem. just tested again but it works without any problems.
maybe it was Reaper. thanks for the quick reply.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

If I load this in Bitwig 5 should I be able to browse Apricot presets using the Bitwig browser or is that not implemented yet?

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:43 pm If I load this in Bitwig 5 should I be able to browse Apricot presets using the Bitwig browser or is that not implemented yet?
Bitwig hasn't implemented scanning of presets that are internal to plugins yet. Since Apricot stores its factory ROM inside the plugin DLL, Bitwig doesn't find them. However some other CLAP hosts can find them (MultitrackStudio, for example). I don't know when Bitwig plan to add this capability, but hopefully it will be soon!

Bitwig should be able to find any user presets, since these are saved externally in separate files.

Return to “Instruments”