Unfiltered audio Triad

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antic604 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:59 pm Cheeky bastard that Trevor! :o

You have no idea... :scared:

When I was much younger if I couldn't afford it I didn't get it. The attitude of this entire post makes me sick to think people feel entitled. If labor day sales beat the cost of a couch I bought 60 days earlier, whoa is me. Get over it

People need to stop with the entitlement bullshit. You should be sick about capitalism and it's TOTAL failings. Not sick over a few poor musicians... for any reason really.

Middleman dirtbag companies like Plugin Alliance shouldn't even exist.

leave hpc material out please
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:33 pm leave hpc material out please
I will but my point is very on topic when people moan about this community. You and I have been around long enough too see many many developers rattle and take advantage of this place. It's no wonder we have concerned threads like this.

People want to know what they are getting when they pay their hard earned money for a product. It's ludicrus for some members, that may be better off financially, to shoot down or judge or ridicule others who don't have the money to play around with the antics of certain developers.

It's not entitlement. (which in itself is obviously a politically charged term... don't you think?)
Last edited by SAW75 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:04 pm
detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:23 pm Just bought Triad at the $49 offer price... couldn't be happier. Worked perfectly in bringing a drum part together in track I'm working on. Worth the money for that alone to me. So much whining and bollocks in this thread it's depressing....
Noumena wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:17 pm ultimately this has created a world where many of the best developers are making eurorack and guitar pedals, which can’t be pirated and sell for more. the low prices in software, piracy (which i think is more rampant than can be seen) and assholery in online communities is chasing people out.

as a user i feel it is similar. go to the Lines or Muffwiggler forums and you see a might higher standard of discourse and a better community.

it’s sad.
A combined post count of 27 posts. Shills.
Lols... I've never been called a shill before .... :tu: Tit.

You make the assumption that your perception of things is the same as reality ... That never ends well...

detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 pm Lols... I've never been called a shill before .... :tu: Tit.

No problem. I have more terms to describe you if you'd like to hit me up by PM.

Little immature narrow minded child... "I'm happy with this so everyone should be" Lame as f**k

SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 pm
I will but my point is very on topic when people moan about this community. You and I have been around long enough too see many many developers rattle and take advantage of this place. It's no wonder we have concerned threads like this.

People want to know what they are getting when they pay their hard earned money for a product. It's ludicrus for some members, that may be better off financially, to shoot down or judge or ridicule others who don't have the money to play around with the antics of certain developers.

It's not entitlement. (which in itself is obviously a politically charged term... don't you think?)
yes it is and so is talking about the failures of capitalism which is what belongs in hpc, that's all I'm asking... :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:49 pm
SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 pm

yes it is and so is talking about the failures of capitalism which is what belongs in hpc, that's all I'm asking... :tu:
no problem :)

SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:46 pm
detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 pm Lols... I've never been called a shill before .... :tu: Tit.

No problem. I have more terms to describe you if you'd like to hit me up by PM.

Little immature narrow minded child... "I'm happy with this so everyone should be" Lame as f**k
I'm neither immature nor narrow minded... and definitely not a child. Ease off with the hostility. It is completely unwarranted.

detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 pm You make the assumption that your perception of things is the same as reality ... That never ends well...
What you are trying to do is SILENCE people and THAT is NEVER ok.

Embarrassing thread....
Triad is quite excellent and is whole heartedly recommended.

SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:52 pm
detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:40 pm You make the assumption that your perception of things is the same as reality ... That never ends well...
I'm out. Have a great life.

detritusdave wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 pm
SAW75 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:52 pm
I'm out. Have a great life.
You reached 13 whole posts! Congrats! :clap:

antic604 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:59 pm
graspee wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:07 pm
antic604 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:00 pm
graspee wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:39 pm I put in a support ticket to plugin alliance yesterday and I got a reply today confirming that the price will STAY at $49 for BYOME owners, not time limited and that you will be able to use monthly vouchers on it next month.
Ok, this is getting hilarious. I thought they were clear we won't be able to do this?
Picture of my email showing query and reply
https://i.imgur.com/PwO5CHJ.png
I'm pretty sure he means the $49 offer will be available and that you'll get the $25 voucher, but NOT that you'll be able to combine the two. Cheeky bastard that Trevor! :o
If that's the case then he was deliberately misleading and I'll write an article somewhere about it.

Return to “Effects”