d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2:43AM wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:36 pm 15 pages of garbage. 2-3 posts about the reverb. Good job, guys.
This thread is not about reverb.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Does this new plugin still ask to be online for demo enabling like the previous ones (Fazortan/Redoptor 2)?

Aloysius wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:05 pm This thread is not about reverb.
Ha, don't know why I typed "reverb!" Fixed.

;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

m00gie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:41 pm Hi,
Stringzy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 pm Sebastian, you guys wanna do Syntorus 2 or no?
Of course! :)

Cheers,
Seb
:hyper:

the bar has been buried.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:26 am I'll experiment with a stereo/spacial effect to see if I can enrich the ARP Ensemble Classic preset similar to the Solina String 2 preset.
This little thingy sounds rather nice together with Godfazer:

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... er&id=1227

But not quite like Syntorus. I'm keeping that one and wait for version 2. 8)

f**k why did i buy it? I already got soundtoys... but for 25 bucks i felt the urge am i ill? :?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:42 am f**k why did i buy it? I already got soundtoys... but for 25 bucks i felt the urge am i ill? :?
Definitely don’t try Crystal meth...

dubguy99 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:30 pm
m00gie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am
As for Syntorus preset called Solina String 2 it's rather enriched approximation or original ARP chorus I'm afraid - we've been constantly gaining experience as developer.

Kind regards,
Sebastian / D16
So all the BBD chorus / ensemble models are new and not taken from Syntorus?
Well the paragraph you quoted contains the answer to your question, but you bizarrely cut that part out in your post quote, and then asked anyway....

"Second ARP chorus has 2LFO => 3BBD processing path (which is exactly how Godfazer produces this chorus) whereas Syntorus has only 2LFO => 2BBD , resulting in bit thinner sound. But what's most important about Godfazer's ARP Ensemble is that it reproduces famous ARP's trick with 120 degree phase shift between all BBDs which contributes to more overall smooth and warm sound."

So, no, the ARP models in Godfazer are clearly not the same as those in Syntorus, per above details from Sebastian.

Caine123 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:42 am f**k why did i buy it? I already got soundtoys... but for 25 bucks i felt the urge am i ill? :?
You would have been ill not to buy it. 8)

Yes! Thank you for the tip. $29 out the door for me, and well worth every cent. I'm also loving the new-generation D16 GUIs across the board. Big improvement on products that already sounded very good. In times past, I sold at least one D16 plugin thanks to the GUI size and usability on a high-res/small-dimensions laptop screen...no need for that any more.

mholloway wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:00 pm
dubguy99 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:30 pm
m00gie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am
As for Syntorus preset called Solina String 2 it's rather enriched approximation or original ARP chorus I'm afraid - we've been constantly gaining experience as developer.

Kind regards,
Sebastian / D16
So all the BBD chorus / ensemble models are new and not taken from Syntorus?
Well the paragraph you quoted contains the answer to your question, but you bizarrely cut that part out in your post quote, and then asked anyway....

"Second ARP chorus has 2LFO => 3BBD processing path (which is exactly how Godfazer produces this chorus) whereas Syntorus has only 2LFO => 2BBD , resulting in bit thinner sound. But what's most important about Godfazer's ARP Ensemble is that it reproduces famous ARP's trick with 120 degree phase shift between all BBDs which contributes to more overall smooth and warm sound."

So, no, the ARP models in Godfazer are clearly not the same as those in Syntorus, per above details from Sebastian.
Um, is basic reading comprehension that difficult for you or did you willfully miss the fact that there are multiple chorus & BBD models other than the Arp Ensemble in Godfazer? That's obviously what I was asking, if all the other models are also new or taken from Syntorus.

2:43AM wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:25 pm
Aloysius wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:05 pm This thread is not about reverb.
Ha, don't know why I typed "reverb!" Fixed.

obviously you where a little phased by all the hoo ha!

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
You know, when God gave that commandment to the Hebrews on Mt.Sinai...
That's like me saying, "You know, when Goldilocks sat down to eat porridge..."
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am...so whether you completely reject Him...
I no more need to reject God than I do Santa Claus.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am..you still come under the laws He spoke...
I literally don't. Nobody "spoke" anything.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am...you don't use the Creator's names profanely
I can't use the creator's name at all. There is no creator.

You are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:

Return to “Effects”