Voxengo Colour Schemes Repository..

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:51 am Thanks. Indeed I'm novice in synths, but this "synth" is too good to be true to ditch it completely. Maybe sometime, and maybe I can use that tech for kick-drum synth, from what I've gathered, market lacks real diversity of kick-drums. I'll elaborate on the tech - the synth initiates from impulses of varying frequency content, not oscillator, it self-oscillates - that's why it sounds organic, it's due to feedback. It looks like every repetition is unique unlike oscillator-based synths.
Interesting, and not an Aprils fool joke? :hihi:

just wanted to note that the threshold pointer inside the "key in" indicator is really hard to see on the "black" skin.
not sure which plugins are affected, but i can surely say that this is the case with Drumformer and Marquis 2, but i'd hazard a guess that this should also apply to pretty much any other compressor plugin of yours
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

FapFilter wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:39 pm just wanted to note that the threshold pointer inside the "key in" indicator is really hard to see on the "black" skin.
not sure which plugins are affected, but i can surely say that this is the case with Drumformer and Marquis 2, but i'd hazard a guess that this should also apply to pretty much any other compressor plugin of yours
I kinda noticed that myself long ago. This will be fixed in the upcoming updates to plugins, a new adjustable color item will be introduced.

Note that all current Voxengo plugin versions now feature "Threshold line" color, together with "visual features". So, the "Flat panels" and borders around level meters can be now customized for each color scheme.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:41 pm Note that all current Voxengo plugin versions now feature "Threshold line" color, together with "visual features". So, the "Flat panels" and borders around level meters can be now customized for each color scheme.
That's great news, thank you so much.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:41 pm Note that all current Voxengo plugin versions now feature "Threshold line" color, together with "visual features". So, the "Flat panels" and borders around level meters can be now customized for each color scheme.
Awesome, I might re-visit mine (from earlier in the thread) at some point and see what else I can do with them.

Return to “Effects”