M51 Preview and specs

RELATED
PRODUCTS

[quote="tconrardy
also: you can create ( 8 stage) envelopes, save and load them too. Don't think I've seen that on an SE product before :-)[/quote]

Like Crystal? and could they be assigned to any Parameter via Mod Matrix? That's great! Thank you really :love:

Canned Heat wrote:[quote="tconrardy
also: you can create ( 8 stage) envelopes, save and load them too. Don't think I've seen that on an SE product before :-)
Like Crystal? and could they be assigned to any Parameter via Mod Matrix? That's great! Thank you really :love:[/quote]

Agreed. This is a fantastic feature!

GodSpeed Algomusic!

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

OK Guys: Go to the beginning of this thread for the updated feature list. Still working on it, but a good part of it is there!

Just read the new spec.......
Tim is there any chance it will be ready this year..

Hoping :love:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Don't forget to add "ToTc Presets" to that spec's list. :wink: Coz it will definitely help sales.

:hihi:

peace!

frank 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Good one ToTc ...

lookin sweet so far,cant wait to hear what the peoples make of it :)

Been a long time coming..I'm really looking forward to thsi one..

Didn't you guys harness BONES as an...'Outside Consultant' for something or the other?

Cheers Tim and The Doc!
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Sickle wrote:Been a long time coming..I'm really looking forward to thsi one..

Didn't you guys harness BONES as an...'Outside Consultant' for something or the other?

Cheers Tim and The Doc!
well...a while ago, after we had our debate ( remeber THAT one???) we actually used some of his ideas for ver 1.1 of M42. We sent him a NFRS version , as he siad he would do presets for us, but he got busy with his band and stuff, but hopefully one day. I have not bugged him for a while however.

Looked around the forum but couldn't find a release date.

How far are we off? Is it possible to say?

I really fancy buying M51.

M42 has been terrfic - such an imaginative approach.

But it'd be nice to play something a bit more fiery, which I'm sure 2 PD synths can do 8)

How exciting is this :-o :D
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Here's a little MP3. It's comprised of 2 presets i've made for the M51. Watch the volume levels on your speakers...as I haven't tamed the resonance in the patches yet. The rhythm/bass/and resonant peaks are all 1 patch....each bar is just 1 key pressed down. Then the second preset is this wierd ray gun effect sound that pops up throughout the track.

Stream/Download: HERE

enjoy...feel free to comment...flame...whatever. 8)
Last edited by TotcProductions on Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

kevvvvv wrote:Looked around the forum but couldn't find a release date.

How far are we off? Is it possible to say?

I really fancy buying M51.

M42 has been terrfic - such an imaginative approach.

But it'd be nice to play something a bit more fiery, which I'm sure 2 PD synths can do 8)

How exciting is this :-o :D
If nothing terrible and unforseen happens it will be released in a few days...

DrA

DrA
If nothing terrible and unforseen happens it will be released in a few days...
Credit Card Alert!

I'm really getting quite excited about this 8)

Totc
Here's a little MP3. It's comprised of 2 presets i've made for the M51. Watch the volume levels on your speakers...as I haven't tamed the resonance in the patches yet.

Yeah ... it needs taming. Had to listen at low volume to cope.

But I get the idea :wink:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Kinda yoo-glee, will there be skins?

:P

kodama
Kinda yoo-glee, will there be skins? :P
You know, I've been excited by music ever since I was a little kid.

I love the feeling :D

Don't you?

Return to “AlgoMusic”