M42 v2 is here!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah..we have to convert those banks to ver 2. We did convert the TC_Ambient one, and you should have got a newsletter. If not, send a mail to support. But we will work on converting those banks this week, as it's on our list.

Tim

The fxb from version 1 are not compatible with V2. Tim told me that he would convert the Julie bank to the V2 format.

K, thanks for the quick answer.

Zvon,

Yeah, I just found that out. I cannot wait for the conversion, because the Julie soundset makes playing the M42 cool as crap!!!

Mike

I notice that you need to change the "Shop" page of the web site to reflect version 2.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Rabid wrote:I notice that you need to change the "Shop" page of the web site to reflect version 2.
done and thanks for noticing.

Tim

Hey,
I'm also a registered user, but where can I find the new version? Haven't received any notification...

Thank you

- Ulli -
Sunburn In Cyprus - Downtempo/Lounge/Pop/Electronic/Dub
Sunburn In Cyprus music site

hi tim!

how do i get this new version of M42 (yes, i purchased it sometimes ago... ;) )?
doesnt get an email with a link or any information about this update...? :cry: :shock:

You guys have been PMed!!

Tim

I know you keep getting people asking but i haven't had an update either.

Thanks in anticipation

Regards Rob B

thanks for the update :), just downloading.

kinkajou wrote:hi tim!

how do i get this new version of M42 (yes, i purchased it sometimes ago... ;) )?
doesnt get an email with a link or any information about this update...? :cry: :shock:
Me too, Tim. Please enlight me :D

Thanks
I'm a Technician, not a Magician!

no_skill wrote:

Thanks

send us a mail from the support area on our site...and we will take care of you

Tim

Tim.

Clicking on your - www link. (Server not found):(
Last edited by mahtazz on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tconrardy wrote:
no_skill wrote:

Thanks

send us a mail from the support area on our site...and we will take care of you

Tim
I already did that and have received no reply from Algo. What now?

Return to “AlgoMusic”