reFX Nexus 4:5 - the ROMpler opens up

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

LFO8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 am Does anyone know how to assign character filters to user presets (the librarian color coding column)?
Anyone? :D

LFO8 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:55 am
LFO8 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 am Does anyone know how to assign character filters to user presets (the librarian color coding column)?
They should get assigned automatically when the preset is saved.

Otherwise you would need to edit the user_tags.csv file, set 9 if you want tag on or 0 if off

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:28 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm So the EULA hasn’t been updated?
It seems not. The lack of official confirmation of any of this is nuts.

Still there we go Frankie T - after activation, no asking for "permission" any more it seems.
I'll bring this up once I'm back at work after the holidays.

FigBug wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:43 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:28 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm So the EULA hasn’t been updated?
It seems not. The lack of official confirmation of any of this is nuts.

Still there we go Frankie T - after activation, no asking for "permission" any more it seems.
I'll bring this up once I'm back at work after the holidays.
Thanks!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

FigBug wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:42 pm
LFO8 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:55 am
They should get assigned automatically when the preset is saved.

Otherwise you would need to edit the user_tags.csv file, set 9 if you want tag on or 0 if off
But how does that work for when you start a preset from scratch?

Fig bug wrote:-

maybe u can edit an existing .csv file?

Does anyone experienced if you Could use Nexus4 alongside with Nexus2 ( which has Dongle-based license)? Im consider upgrading but wont loose the old version with the upgrade. I like the simple gui with Nexus2.

I confirm that you can use both, but the newer add-ons do not work on Nexus 2. The new one is in the VST3 format, the old one is called VST2.

Great, thanks 👍

When I turn the knobs in Nexus using my pedals, it is not possible to set them to the zero (the values between -1 and +1 are just skipped), whereas it is possible to do this in other plugins. I have to use my mouse to do this in Nexus. Is it a bug? I use the latest version of Nexus on Windows 10.

Some controllers can send 14-bit MIDI control change messages. This potentially allows controlling the knobs in a VST plugin much more precisely (the values can range from 0 to 16383). Will Nexus support 14-bit MIDI control change messages?

Who of them (https://refx.com/artists/professionals/) are using Nexus 4.5? It would be more interesting if the list was broken down by version.

User3 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:47 pm Who of them (https://refx.com/artists/professionals/) are using Nexus 4.5? It would be more interesting if the list was broken down by version.
... and broken down by who's still using Nexus in 2024....

Does anyone has the NKS files to initialize Nexus in NKS Komplete Kontrol or Maschine 2?
My main hard disc has crashed and I still have the nexus library with all NKS files on another drive, but Komplete Kontrol doesn’t recognise it.
It must be a xml file und common files.
I‘ve written to support but they won’t help because they have stopped supporting NKS since one year and don’t want to help me out. So anybody who still has Nexus in his NKS library, would be really nice if you can write me a Pm.

Return to “Instruments”