Something is cooking: RAGNAROK - RELEASED !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

is it with 0dfb filters?
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

penguinfromdeep wrote:is it with 0dfb filters?
Yep 8)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Nah, I am simply a friendly person with manners, whenever someone bothers to reply to me, I will reply back :)

No problem, I am simply making suggestions others might appreciate as well, I don't want anything for myself. Actually, I am trying to get rid of plugins as I have too many already :hihi:

I only downloaded Ragnarök because I had seen that cool equalizer on the screen shot, I like eq's in synths :)

All Full Bucket synths have them, the developer just doesn't brag about it like certain other companies do :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:
All Full Bucket synths have them, the developer just doesn't brag about it like certain other companies do :)
Ha, wrong! The scrooo has no filter at all! :hihi:
... well, except for a DC blocker... but that has no feedback... 8)

Cheers, Björn

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Perhaps they should should brag about it! It's relevant info IMO, and it's still not commonplace enough for it to be assumed.

The Multi Voice section together with the Spread knob adds quite a strong "volume wave"...

KingTuck wrote:Perhaps they should should brag about it! It's relevant info IMO, and it's still not commonplace enough for it to be assumed.
I thought I wrote it on my website... but you're right! While I did that for all my other VSTs, I missed it for Ragnarök... :party:

Edit: Now it's there! :D

Cheers, Björn
Last edited by Full Bucket on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonwarlock wrote:The way it is currently, has been received my many users as a great instrument. It is currently running third in Numanoid's poll about the best freeware synth of 2014....
I voted for Ragnarok in that poll (and I have and really like OBXD too). :tu:

Full Bucket wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Where is the INI file ? There's not one in the download folder :?
Uhoh, if so then download again, it definitely should be in there (ragnarok.ini).
After that, copy the ragnarok.ini to the location where your DLL resides (typically a VSTPlugins folder).

Cheers, Björn
Just downloaded again, there is no ragnarok.ini included :?
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Where is the INI file ? There's not one in the download folder :?
Uhoh, if so then download again, it definitely should be in there (ragnarok.ini).
After that, copy the ragnarok.ini to the location where your DLL resides (typically a VSTPlugins folder).

Cheers, Björn
Just downloaded again, there is no ragnarok.ini included :?
Does your folder view show all files? It sure is in my downloaded folder. There are 7 files and one folder in it.
Or maybe your antivirus removes it :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote: Does your folder view show all files? It sure is in my downloaded folder. There are 7 files and one folder in it. Or maybe your antivirus removes it :hihi:
I also have 7 files - 2 x ragnarok.dll (32&64 bit) 1 x Configuration settings, I x Ragnarock vfxwizard, release notes, licence, manual and the a folder with the skin files.
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:I also have 7 files - 2 x ragnarok.dll (32&64 bit) 1 x Configuration settings, I x Ragnarock vfxwizard, release notes, licence, manual and the a folder with the skin files.
You don't have your view set to hide system files do you? There's seven files plus the resource directory in my Ragnarok folder. These are:

resource (directory)
ragnarok.dll
ragnarok.ini
ragnarok.vfxwizard
ragnarok_license.txt
ragnarok64.dll
ragnarok-usermanual.pdf
release_notes.txt

DrewDale wrote: 1 x Configuration settings
That's the one. Your current folder view suppresses the file extension (which is "ini").

Cheers Björn

crimsonwarlock wrote: Looking forward to more patches from you ;)
Now that I know your ancestry I'm a bit wowed by your compliments. I was and still am a big fan of Alphaville, so you liking Ragnarök means a lot for me 8)
Thank you for being a fan, I am happy our music has / had impact or influence on people. :)
As for liking Ragnarök, I will always give credit where credit is due and you guys have made a very good synth that stands out from the rest,
it is a very playable and tweakable synth. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”