bx_oberhausen from Plugin Alliance has landed

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: I'll render something out tonight to show you how I judge a filter. It will be particularly illuminating as to why I have such a low opinion of ladder filters and why I love the SEM filter so much.
BUMP UP THE JAM, BUMP IT UP!

BONES, any update on this?

BTW, if anyone want this synth, you can get it for $15 (current sale + survey cupom). I'm gonna pass it because I'm eyeing something else, and I need all those 15 bucks :hihi:

XorXisT wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:10 pm BTW, if anyone want this synth, you can get it for $15 (current sale + survey cupom). I'm gonna pass it because I'm eyeing something else, and I need all those 15 bucks :hihi:
Can't see the sale anywhere?

PA handed out voucher codes to bring down the price to as little as $29.99 (no idea about that survey).

If you are subscribed to their newsletters, of course.

Use All 3 Codes - in 3 Different Orders PLEASE: Only 1 Code per Order! (adding a 2nd code in the same order will remove the 1st code)

Code 1* ANY-2999

This code is NOT valid for these products: AMEK EQ 200, bx_console SSL 9000 J, Dear VR Pro, ENGL Savage 120, Gig Performer 3, KNIF Knifonium, NEOLD V76U73, Shadow Hills Class A

Code "ANY-2999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

Code 2* ANY-3999

This code is NOT valid for these products: AMEK EQ 200, bx_console SSL 9000 J, Dear VR Pro, ENGL Savage 120, Gig Performer 3, KNIF Knifonium, NEOLD V76U73, Shadow Hills Class A

Code "ANY-3999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

Code 3* ANY-4999

Code "ANY-3999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

All codes valid until Sept 6, 11:59pm California Time (PST)

Please feel free to SHARE these codes with your friends!

Nice trick by PA here. Basically, they want everyone to place 3 orders by using all the 3 vouchers. ;)

Its ok, both parties win. I just got Shadow Hills for 30 bucks. I'm considering BX_Oberhausen, but I probably wont lol.

Found everything.. Bought it :oops: I'm so weak..

SneakyBeats wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:26 pm Found everything.. Bought it :oops: I'm so weak..
:lol: :tu:

XorXisT wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:10 pm
BONES wrote: I'll render something out tonight to show you how I judge a filter. It will be particularly illuminating as to why I have such a low opinion of ladder filters and why I love the SEM filter so much.
BUMP UP THE JAM, BUMP IT UP!

BONES, any update on this?
No-one seemed interested so I didn't bother. I'm happy to do it this week if you really want to hear it.
Jkist wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:44 pmIts ok, both parties win. I just got Shadow Hills for 30 bucks. I'm considering BX_Oberhausen, but I probably wont lol.
Why not, if I may ask? It is absolutely f**king awesome! The only small downside it has is that it is a CPU hog but it's worth every cycle it uses.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I got Lindell 80 for $15 with the survey $25 and the $39 code.
If you don't have bx_ober, get it. I would've if I didn't already have it for $25.

XorXisT wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:56 pm Yes Oberhausen sounds good.

Like I said I'll get it in the future, but only when and if is fixed & discounted.
Im using oberhausen on Live 10 and have zero issues with the UI and its not blurry.

BONES wrote: No-one seemed interested so I didn't bother. I'm happy to do it this week if you really want to hear it.
Yes, I really want to hear it!

Hey BONES I'm not challenging you or something, I'm just curious. That's all.

TIA

canadian_moose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:42 pm

Like I said I'll get it in the future, but only when and if is fixed & discounted.
Im using oberhausen on Live 10 and have zero issues with the UI and its not blurry.
Yes I tried the demo days ago and blurry GUI and scaling issues are gone...

Except... try this:

Open the FX row, so you can see the effects ui, and then keep changing presets.

Do you see something weird?

XorXisT wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:42 pmHey BONES I'm not challenging you or something, I'm just curious. That's all.
It never occurred to me that you were. You might have noticed that I am pretty sure of my opinions on stuff like this. It may have to wait until the weekend - album's out tomorrow and I still haven't got the updated website working properly. If you're curious you can have a sneak peek at it HERE.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

XorXisT wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:46 pm
canadian_moose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:42 pm

Yes I tried the demo days ago and blurry GUI and scaling issues are gone...

Except... try this:

Open the FX row, so you can see the effects ui, and then keep changing presets.

Do you see something weird?
No, I dont see anything. What am I looking for?

Return to “Instruments”