To 4K or stay with 2K Monitor ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cowby wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:05 amUI and manual text of Reason 11 suite is smaller than my previous 27" but also clear to see (no blur I mean).

However, when using R11 suite plugin with Bitwig, the size is okay enough for my eyes but the UI and manual text was a bit blur to me. But it doesn't have this issue in other DAWs I mentioned above.

Hope Reason 12 really fix this issue.
1) It sounds like Reason is at 100%, so it doesn't scale which is weird unless you used compatibility options to force it into 100%

2) In Bitwig go to the side browser, search for Reason Rack Plugin, right-click on it and disable option to stretch plugin.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:48 am
cowby wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:05 amUI and manual text of Reason 11 suite is smaller than my previous 27" but also clear to see (no blur I mean).

However, when using R11 suite plugin with Bitwig, the size is okay enough for my eyes but the UI and manual text was a bit blur to me. But it doesn't have this issue in other DAWs I mentioned above.

Hope Reason 12 really fix this issue.
1) It sounds like Reason is at 100%, so it doesn't scale which is weird unless you used compatibility options to force it into 100%

2) In Bitwig go to the side browser, search for Reason Rack Plugin, right-click on it and disable option to stretch plugin.
Thanks and it works now.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”