Klanghelm Reverb TENS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is why you need to play guitar instead.
Then you will love springs.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Dogbert wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:50 pm CPU use is ridiculously high.
It all depends how much of the features you're using , serial tanks , in stereo mode using the most cpu intensive model( 20 ) will indeed be hard for older cpu's.
BUt just using one tank , in mono mode and some modulation it's verry usable .
Using an old dell latidude e7470 from 2017 ( i7 )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

audiouser720 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:58 pm
martiu wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:47 pm it almost sound like a plate, have to be careful with the decay time, longer decay time builds up dense resonant sound (i assume in the paid version you can avoid that heavy resonant sound with the bass and treble controls)
Very heavy on the CPU on stereo (or two springs? i am not sure what that button is)
I am not a big fan of spring reverbs but this little one is very nice (on shorter decay times), it will be nice if some optimization is applied in the future, also i will keep an eye for further impressions on the paid version. big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Buy Now the paid version. Don’t wait for impressions. It has to be done. The sooner the better.
:D

First updates for both TENS and TENSjr. are available now

The TENS update includes the following changes:

FIX: the knobs in the modulation panel didin't reflect changes of the knob mode in the global settings
FIX: in ProTools occasionally the mix parameter value hasn't been applied correctly, when reloading sessions
due to popular request double-click on a knob now resets the knob to its default value
alt-click to reset a knob is still working too
right-click on a knob to enter values directly

as always, you can download the latest version of TENS from your Klanghelm user account at Klanghelm.com/login

The TENS jr. update fixes these issues:
the mac installer accidentally deleted previous installations of MJUC jr.
when using the internal bypass on a mono->stereo instance, the signal was only audible on the left channel

the TENS jr. update can be downloaded here: Klanghelm.com/TENSjr

Absolutely magical. Thank you!!

tonhelm wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:36 pm
due to popular request double-click on a knob now resets the knob to its default value
alt-click to reset a knob is still working too
right-click on a knob to enter values directly
Fantastic!!

That was my one minor quibble with it and now it's fixed.

Bought it almost instantly and no regrets.

Been having a blast with it.

Same here , awesome developer and the praise for Tens from fellow collegue Sean Costello really says it all :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Now Klanghelm please go and make a delay like one of those boss rdd-20 ones or some cool vintage digital

audiouser720 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:16 pm Now Klanghelm please go and make a delay like one of those boss rdd-20 ones or some cool vintage digital
I really want an Accutronics/Fender spring tank first. I know what you're saying, "another spring? Really dude?" And my answer is, "yes, absolutely! These would be totally different."

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:24 pm Same here , awesome developer and the praise for Tens from fellow collegue Sean Costello really says it all :tu:
Absolutely! Here's the link:

https://gearspace.com/board/new-product ... ins-2.html

Lots of praise from others, too.

jens wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:47 pm
Andreya_Autumn wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Spring Reverb huh? Very interesting. And as usual, the list price is similar to the the discounted price of the nearest comparable products. A bit less even, in this case. Twangström and AudioThing Springs are both on sale for thirtysomething right now. Hmmm...
"Spring" is just a word - both Twangström and Springs do not really have more in common with this than (say) Relab LX480 - they are all reverbs...

the AGK engineers did their best - and famously succeded - to avoid for their reverbs to have the typical spring-reverb idiosyncrasies at all.
I have a BX15 right here, so yeah I know I know. ;) Whether they go boinoinoing or not, they do have a characteristic. And Springs also has a BX15 model right?

Ah., so you know much better than I do actually...

dunno about Springs, might be, might be, however - even if its Audio Thing - at the end of the day it's just IRs...

Andreya_Autumn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:19 pm I have a BX15 right here, so yeah I know I know. ;)
I'm jealous!

IRs are always IRs, but springs is a seriously great plugin too. But I see now I was misremembering, there aren't any AKG's in there.

Anyway, I got the TENS full version. TBH, the quality at this price is amazing. Like always with Klanghelm.

Return to “Effects”