Someone got a cool XT icon I can get?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

I just switched over to using BBlean - blackbox for windows. Felt like I change, but I don't have a decent XT icon. Anyone got something they can send me?

either email it to me at acolmiztli AT gmail DOT com

or just post it up here and I can download it.

Thanks!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

will take an hour or so ;-)

meanwhile try a search, I know at least grymmjack made one!

Yeah I found one but the lycos page or whatever it was on is now dead :(

I dun want anything fancy, just a nice looking icon .. if that would be ok? ;)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

How about this one: Image?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thought blackbox dosnt use icons? I use Xoblite which is a blackbox derivative, its all txt menus.

WoJ

Its a plugin for blackbox that uses icons.

Hey Dux, can you send me the icon file for that.

DuX wrote:How about this one: Image?
So looks like they're still alive :hihi:
Here is the whole series:

They might look a bit more rough than they are in reality (due to jpg compression).
I still use the sixth of the first row as my default ext file icon.

WoJ
Last edited by WoJ on Wed May 31, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

How do I install these?

They're the best eXT icons out there. Are they yours plastique? Nice, clean and neat work.

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I got those others and they are fine! Thanks all!

Here's one Nicfit gave me that I've always used ever since:

http://www.sickle666.com/eXT/aqutek.ico
Last edited by Sickle on Wed May 31, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Return to “energyXT”