⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This track came together pretty quickly over the past few days. Not my usual MO recently, but it just felt like things were working.

Comments and criticism always welcome.

https://soundcloud.com/eassae/884a/s-bk05xWgFnbu
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

I think it sounds good! Good job!
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

NICE! Love most of the tones - super refreshing and bouncy. You nailed the reverbs.

The modular sounds feel a little "out" and flat when they are in. I might want to try a room/re-mic plugin to add some acoustic ambience... It could be purely a taste thing, though!

Or another idea is to bit crush some reverbs of acoustic stuff at some points - you get what I mean!

shawshawraw wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:03 pm NICE! Love most of the tones - super refreshing and bouncy. You nailed the reverbs.

The modular sounds feel a little "out" and flat when they are in. I might want to try a room/re-mic plugin to add some acoustic ambience... It could be purely a taste thing, though!

Or another idea is to bit crush some reverbs of acoustic stuff at some points - you get what I mean!
Thanks for pointing out the flatness. I mixed in headphones, and hadn't checked them in my speakers. You are absolutely right. I played with the eq, spacial panning, and the attack/release. LMK know if it sounds better to you. If not, I'll try the re-mic.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:06 pm Thanks for pointing out the flatness. I mixed in headphones, and hadn't checked them in my speakers. You are absolutely right. I played with the eq, spacial panning, and the attack/release. LMK know if it sounds better to you. If not, I'll try the re-mic.
Yes sir, it's good now :D

Mixing in headphones and doing it well... you're monster!

shawshawraw wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:12 pm
eassae wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:06 pm Thanks for pointing out the flatness. I mixed in headphones, and hadn't checked them in my speakers. You are absolutely right. I played with the eq, spacial panning, and the attack/release. LMK know if it sounds better to you. If not, I'll try the re-mic.
Yes sir, it's good now :D

Mixing in headphones and doing it well... you're monster!
Thanks again. It's always nice to have a second set of ears.
eassae.com

Heavenly Sounds wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:33 pm I think it sounds good! Good job!
Thanks Heavenly Sounds :tu:
eassae.com

wow, nice
Don't call me a D.J.
I make my own music.

The song start is a bit experimental - that always makes you
curious. It sticks to a loose, noisy style that's laced with piano
sounds. I would be missing a motif here, something that is
striking. No idea, maybe you have to hear this song several
times.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Nice track. Sound quality is really good - soft and round - no edges.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Alex von Elzer wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:08 pm wow, nice
Thanks Alex von Elzer!
eassae.com

enroe wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:10 am The song start is a bit experimental - that always makes you
curious. It sticks to a loose, noisy style that's laced with piano
sounds. I would be missing a motif here, something that is
striking. No idea, maybe you have to hear this song several
times.
Thanks for checking it out enroe.
eassae.com

tomtom1 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:20 am Nice track. Sound quality is really good - soft and round - no edges.
Thanks tomtom1!
eassae.com

Nice! Sounds awesome

Return to “Music Cafe”