some more MIDI plugins...

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just trying to make some updates to old plugins...if you had any of the plugins that I posted in the past and you want to see them updated, let me know and I'll make them a priority if possible...

Here are a few which were requested and are ready(I'm pretty sure they all have new Plugin ID's so you should be able to use them alongside previous versions)

A Velocity Scaler/Inverter(with RCH on the wrapper viewable)

CC 2 CC converter

CC Scaler/Inverter

MIDIFilter

MIDIMunGUI (This plugin can do anything the above 4 plugins do, but uses a little more screen space) ;) ...It's also a bit more complicated to use....you can visit David Haupts MIDIMunger docs to read more info how his module works.

Arp...a simple arpeggiator based on ChrisK's module.

Joystick MIDI controller...use your USB game controller to play/control your plugins.

nF
Last edited by NicFit on Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oooh - you're putting me to work I see nF.
Will try to get them all up on the site and documented in the smallest amount of time.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

NicFit, where are the links???

+I know it's not the right place, but I also made csome plug in including a joystick one with a few more options: you can find them here ;)

silicon/silicium wrote:NicFit, where are the links???
The images are the links.
Put your mouse over the top and you'll see.

Caleb

On my PC (XP and IE6), the link name appears at the bottom left of the IE window.

I just right-click the image and select Save Target As ...

Ohh...another bunch of good stuff. Many thanks to NF!
(I still miss the funky-flavour skin you did with MIDITrain though :hihi:)

silicon/silicium wrote:NicFit, where are the links???

+I know it's not the right place, but I also made csome plug in including a joystick one with a few more options: you can find them here ;)
:shock: cool sil!....I didn't know you had done one. :oops:

nF

Thank you! :)
1 3 4 6 8 A B

Holy Moly, NF... great stuff. I've been wondering about a velocity scaler. This'll come in handy. :D

Greg

i´ve been checking this plugins and the others you have, this afternoon, they great and they look good, do you only do midi plugins?, ... you see now Pluggo released their windows version and they look very good , but i have and old system and im not thinking in upgrade yet , so i was looking for something that could give me the same feeling , but they got to be a a lot more cpu friendly than pluggo, ... so why not built also synths and effects , "small machines" , not too heavy, and released the all thing all togheter :wink:

The MIDIMunGUI plugin wasn't restoring settings properly, So here is a fixed version(with more features)

(click image to download)
...there are some example presets, but you will probably still need to read David Haupt's MIDI Munger docs to get the most out of it. :wink:

nF

Crap - that last one looks like it will take me a year to document! :hihi:

When I have a good chunk of time I may sit down and try to get acquainted with that.

Caleb

Caleb wrote:Crap - that last one looks like it will take me a year to document! :hihi:

When I have a good chunk of time I may sit down and try to get acquainted with that.

Caleb
you could probably cut&paste alot of info straight out of David Haupt MIDIMunger docs... :wink: I'll try to get something put together in the next couple days, I've just got too many things going right now, and synth maker eating way too much of my time :roll:

nF

NicFit wrote: I've just got too many things going right now, and synth maker eating way too much of my time :roll:
Synth Maker?!

What the hell happened to Reaktor, you friggin turn-coat?!

:x

ok...some SX user are reporting problems withthe MIDIMunGUI5 plugin.

Here is a single rule version:

also Chris Kerry relesed a couple new SynthEdit modules this week and I couldn't help but wrap a gui on them and share with you guys ;)

...for triggering notes/samples on key release.

...for 'interactive' strumming.

as usual click the images to download...

nF

Return to “energyXT”