Small Manystation Electronic Song

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is small, but still, very neat. Used only Electronic-Type sounds from Manystation.

3 x Manystation
+ Anwida DX Reverber 2.0
+ OrionPlat Drums

X3 Ideas

Download:
http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=585

Stream:
http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=585&stream=y

Best Regards, WilliamK

Listened to it. Liked it :) Good sounds, I especially like that 'reversed'-sounding thing in the background.

So you really like that Anwida reverb, eh? I was tempted by the group buy for it awhile ago, but DX and Tracktion don't mix... I wonder why they don't do a vst?

floyd wrote:Listened to it. Liked it :) Good sounds, I especially like that 'reversed'-sounding thing in the background.
Is a reversed snare. I loaded a simple snare, pitched down by 12 semi-tones, and reversed the sample. ;-)
floyd wrote:So you really like that Anwida reverb, eh? I was tempted by the group buy for it awhile ago, but DX and Tracktion don't mix... I wonder why they don't do a vst?
But you can use with Tracktion, I used. There is a free DX to VST Wrapper that works like a charm. I could find the link if you want it. Theyre reverber is the most CPU friendly while still having a good sound. Not to mention GATE and REVERSE Reverber, which not all have... ;-)

Wk

Hi William

I'd like to test the demo of Anwida DX Reverber with Tracktion, so if you have details of the DX to VST Wrapper that would be great. :)

Thanks

Alan

Thanks William - I'll check them out.

I like your song by the way. I'm downloading Manystation at the moment. I can't wait to get started.

I think that Wusikstation and Manystation are going to work well together. :D

Alan

Nice tune William... I didn't know that you could compose as well, next to programming ;) If I may comment on it: It's too short!

--HansM

some cool sounds William!...too short more please
:hihi:
Max
Nobody's a nobody...

:oops: Thanks guys, I'm slowly getting back to making music. I plan to do more NewAge styles soon. Just changed my mouse led light from red to blue! :D

Wk

william
Just changed my mouse led light from red to blue!

Larfing Now :-)
Thats F#@kin' funny.

So make this longer already.
I Love the Squelchy Bass.
Looking forward to a real Track from this.
Paul

very nice WmK ... I would also like to hear a longer version sometime
5 twelve

Return to “Manytone Music”