Audiofier describes the the Riffendium Series as:
a themed sample library collection for modern producers and composers. It includes loops of real, modeled, synthesized and designed instruments, resulting in an original palette of inspiring sounds for creators of electronic and organic music.
Riffendium 4 is a collection of electric guitar loops which spans from single strings riffs and ostinatos techniques to raging grunge rock guitar riffs, aimed to trailer and sport Music.
Riffendium 5 is a collection of electric guitar loops which spans from clean riffs to fast rock guitar performances tailored for action/chase cinematic music but also electronic and modern compositions.
Intro Price: $65 each.
Each Riffendium title features:
- 2 Main Instruments: Main & REV.
- 2 DI instruments to be used with third party amp simulators (DI & REV DI).
- 44 Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain (Main, DI).
- Independent pitch control for double track guitar.
- Reversible slices (REV & REV DI only).
- 100+ Presets Snasphots.
- 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq.
- Independent effects pedals for Double Track (Main & DI).
- Independent effects pedals for Reversed Track (REV & REV DI).
- Stereo Widener for Main guitar Track.
- Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars.
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume.
- Step Filters.
- Stutter Repeater.
- Host, half time and double time syncing.
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomisation and 2 parts, 8 save/recall memory slots.
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
- Categorised browser.
- And more...