- Added: 3 speaker models (Tape Player C1, Telephone Dialler, Microcassette Recorder).
- Added: 2 mic models (GDM 15, Toy Mic 2).
- Added: 3 degradation algorithms (Radio Gate, VoIP, Warble).
- Added: 4 background noise (Tape Recorder, Fans, Vinyl 1, Vinyl 2).
- Added: Pitch and Balance controls for the background noises.
- Added: Noise Envelope Attack and Release Controls.
- Added: Option to load models inside the Audio Thread (potentially fixing offline rendering issues).
- Added: Light and Dark UI mode.
- Added: Option to enable Accelerated GUI.
- Improved: macOS CPU usage.
- Improved: Envelope labels are now clickable.
- Fixed: Ableton Live 10 crashing when loading a project with VST3 and Robotization or Quantization effect enabled.
- Fixed: Rendering Offline issue while there's a Speaker or Mic Type automation.
- Fixed: Parameter locks not recalling properly when loading saved projects.
Sale: Speakers is currently available for $59 until December 2nd, 2020. Owners can download the update from their AudioThing account.