Supporting some of the best evolving, morphing, multi-wave forming sounds in Morphology, A.S.L. features over 1,000 loops and 1.5 GB of brand new material sources entirely from analogue modular systems and vintage analogue synths. Staying true to form, all loops were created entirely with hardware analogue sequencers and every single sample contained in A.S.L. was recorded at 24-Bit sample resolution for hi-fidelity to ensure superior quality.
All loops presented in A.S.L. come in 3 convenient forms: preview mode, sliced mode and global pitch mode.
- Loops can be played back at varying tempos/pitches in real time.
- Access to, and edibility of each individual slice of every loop.
- Loops split into 7 categories for ease of use:
- Analogue Drums
- Bass Sequences
- Electronic Percussion
- FX Loops
- HiHat/Noise Loops
- Melodic Sequences
- Sine/Pure Sequences.
- Includes MIDI files for all loops for optimal rhythmic control.
- Easy intuitive user interface using a version of Native Instruments' Intakt sampler.
The release date for A.S.L. has yet to be announced but it will have an MSRP of US$219.95.