EastWest has released an update for its Symphonic Choirs WordBuilder software. Version 1.1.2 includes several improvements and performance enhancements, as well as better diphthong handling for greater realism in complex words.
- Improved plugin performance in Cubase.
- Improved handling of diphthongs.
- Fixed issues with the 'A' vowel.
- Improved plugin performance in SONAR.
- Faster performance (Mac).
- Better memory management (Mac).
This upgrade also includes a pop-down menu (under the "tools" menu) with 28 popular Latin phrases that load instantly. Many choirs sing in Latin so this is a real time saver for those on a tight deadline. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The pop-down menu is completely customizable so you can add your own phrases for quick and easy access.