FieldScaper is advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. It is designed to help a user discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
A user can record and modify samples within the single app. They can record sounds and noises, delete unwanted parts and then use presets to give a whole new sounding or create spectacular soundscapes and textures to use them as loops in this app. And even use FieldScaper as effect in real time with other apps or external input.
This update adds new options to the field recorder which is the one of main parts of FieldScaper app specially designed for recording and editing samples, noises and environmental sounds.
- Improved automatic gain control for recorder.
- Marking sample on minimum points of level for cutting.
- Additional editor option - Filter and Normalizer.
- Additional editor option - Undo operation.
- Selecting part of sample during playback as effect.
- MIDI controls for selecting part of sample.
- Individual or group LFO for each effect parameter.
- Inverting LFO value for each parameter.
- LFO rate defined in seconds or beats with BPM sync.
- Sync BPM with main or alter MIDI device or thru IAA.
- Several new presets added.
- Built-in description updated (also available as PDF).
- Minor bug fixes.