Igor Vasiliev has updated their SpaceFields - Space Ambient Machine App for iOS to version 1.2. They say:
SpaceFields is a loop-based mangler effect for creating slowly changing rhythmic sound structures in a deep reverb space from any external signal. Great for experimenting and designing ambient and noise backgrounds with rhythmic elements.
This update introduces a new Sampler panel, designed to quickly load samples and conveniently control the application when using it live. The Sampler panel contains the input and output controls, essential controls of the loop recorder, and a large area with a recording counter, which is also used to start/stop the recorder.
- You can assign up to nine samples for fast loading into the loop, as well as save a recorded loop as a sample and to an external accessible file.
- MIDI controls or Audio unit parameters can be used to load samples.
- An option in the settings allows you to make the Sampler panel the application's start screen.
- Input/output and loop recorder parameters are now saved as application (audio unit) state and do not change when switching presets.
- Built-in description has been significantly updated (also available as PDF file on the application site).
- Some improvements and fixing a few minor bugs.