Igor Vasiliev has updated SpaceFields - Space Ambient Machine App for iOS and macOS to version 1.3. They say:
SpaceFields is a loop-based mangler effect for creating slowly changing rhythmic sound structures in a deep reverb space from any external signal. Great for experimenting and designing ambient and noise backgrounds with rhythmic elements.
This update makes SpaceFields a truly universal iOS and macOS application. It can work on iPhone and iPad as well as Mac / MacBook with M1 chip (and later). On macOS the SpaceFields can works both as a standalone application and as an Audio unit (AUv3) with DAWs and audio unit hosts like Ableton Live, Logic Pro, GarageBand, MainStage, Plogue Bidule, etc. All application features are available on macOS, including MIDI support, audio unit parameters and importing samples from any directory of device.
- Added new presets.
- Ready for the upcoming iOS 16.
- Added an indicator of the threshold exceed.
- Shift + Touch and drag to change the second value of the knobs for macOS.
- Option to enable Shift + Touch and drag on iOS with external keyboard.
- Slightly optimization of the audio engine.
- Fixed an issue with some audio unit parameters.
- Fixed a bug with a mismatch between the actual loop length and the parameter in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with loop length when loading samples in Fixed / Ready modes.