IK Multimedia has announced AmpliTube Fender for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad: full-featured tone guitar rig apps with built-in recording studios offering the legendary Fender tone designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender.
The AmpliTube Fender app, at its core, is all about pure Fender tone. It was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the desktop version of AmpliTube Fender, the app offers 5 Fender amp models - the '65 Deluxe Reverb, the Super-Sonic, the '65 Twin Reverb, the '59 Bassman LTD and the Pro Junior, and 6 Fender stompbox models - Tape Delay, Compressor, the Fender Blender, Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter.
The unique AmpliTube Fender signal chain allows the user to build full Fender rigs with three simultaneous stompbox effects on iPhone/iPod touch (and four on iPad) running into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of the tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate 'tweak-ability'. Plus, existing AmpliTube app users can add all of the components of AmpliTube Fender into their current app, incorporating that famous Fender tone into their current sound.
The AmpliTube Fender apps also feature a robust practicing tool which allows the user to import audio material for playing-along, and changing its tempo without affecting the pitch. The SpeedTrainer feature provides the ability to slow down backing tracks (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed them up (+200%) for practicing playing skills. Songs and backing tracks or loops can be loaded directly from the iPod library on the iOS device or from the computer.
AmpliTube Fender also comes with a built-in single track recorder with re-amping ability, expandable to a full-featured 4-Track recorder on iPhone or an 8-Track Recorder on iPad, both with master effects section. Ideas can be quickly captured by recording performances that can be shared by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. And an entire band can be recorded, or full songs and compositions can be produced directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-FX + recording app.
- Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic.
- 6 Fender Stomps - Fender Phaser, Fender Blender, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter.
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets - '65 Deluxe Reverb, '65 Twin Reverb, '59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic and Pro Junior.
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser.
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 tracks (iPhone)/8 tracks (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase.
- Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer.
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender Mac/PC studio.
- Slow down or speed up to tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch.
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly.
- Includes tuner/metronome.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- A free version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature.
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase.
Pricing and Availability
The AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad cost $14.99 each and will soon be available on the iTunes app store. A free version will also be available and will be expandable with individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases. The 4-Track recorder and 8-Track recorder with master effects section on iPhone and iPad cost $9.99 and $14.99 respectively as an in-app purchase.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone or iPad users will be able to add AmpliTube Fender stompbox and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for $4.99 per amp, $2.99 per stomp box, or $14.99 for the entire bundle.
For more information please visit: