IK Multimedia has announced Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition, an introductory version of the orchestral plug-in based on the classic Miroslav Orchestra sample collection.
Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition is a complete and full-featured orchestral virtual instrument covering solo instruments and ensembles with 250 orchestral sounds spanning the entire orchestra in 1.5GB of samples.
Miroslav Philharmonik CE Features:
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based orchestral workstation.
- 250 sounds totaling 1.5GB of samples.
- 20 Classic DSP effects.
- 4 Insert effects instrument.
- 4 Master effects with separate sends.
- High-quality master reverb derived from CSR.
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch.
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing.
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters.
- Part preset and Combi preset customization features.
- 256 notes polyphony.
Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition will be available in February 2007 with an MSRP of $249 / €199 (tax excluded) for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU, DX, RTAS and stand-alone formats.