jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v099d. Version 1.0.1 of jBridger, a new tool that takes care of the file preparation for jBridge automatically, is also now included.
Changes in jBridge since v0.98e:
- Slightly improved performance for the getCurrentProcessLevel() call.
- Removed redundant error messages from the auxhost.
- Fixed false crash alert that could occur when a plugin was being loaded / instantiated.
- Fixed an issue with the combination of some plugins/hosts where the plugin's GUI would freeze for a few seconds on any operation done in it.
- Changed an option in the compiler that would cause jBridger not to run in some systems.
- Prevent the main host from hanging if the auxhost fails to load a plugin.
- Revised user manual.
- Now includes the jBridger utility for automatic bridging setup (which was updated to v1.0.1).
- Installer now creates a folder in the start menu, for easier access to the jBridger utility.
- Implemented audiomastergetlanguage.