MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.43. Small improvements to the Idea Tool and several bug fixes are in the latest update.
Changes since v3.42:
- 'Lock To Scale' option added to the Idea Tool.
- Using existing phrases is possible in the Idea Tool.
- Fixed muting percussion phrases.
- Fixed minor issues when using acoustic guitar voicing.
- Fixed: note properties were not updated for Ctrl-A or Ctrl-D.
- Fixed: opening instrument properties crashed in VST mode.
- Fixed crashing when dragging items in the structure inspector.
- Fixed: chord voicing was not copied with the phrase when a part or line was duplicated.
- Fixed issues when the slash character was used incorrectly for group folders instead of backslash.
The 33% off Holiday Sale has been extended until January 7th.