MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.45. In this update there are lots of user interface improvements and stability enhancements.
During the Anniversary Sale RapidComposer is available at a 30% discount in April.
Changes since v3.44:
- Value entry and editing reworked. By right clicking and dragging you can increase/decrease the values faster (horizontally) or slower (vertical dragging).
- 'Dark' and 'Desert' UI themes added. 'Dark' became the default theme for new installations.
- Yamaha XG drum maps added.
- Hiding less used settings in the Phrase Inspector and other user interface improvements.
- 'Shared rhythms' became an experimental feature and is disabled by default.
- Sorting in browsers is case insensitive.
- Chord analysis in MIDI import is more reliable.
- Improvements when MIDI program change is sent to VST plug-ins.
- Fixed: timeline is updated for signature changes.
- Fix dragging problem when dragging phrase generator presets from the browser immediately after saving it.
- [macOS] Issues with loading the RC VST plug-in to Digital Performer 9 fixed.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.