MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.51. This maintenance update includes general bug fixes and enhancements.
Changes since v3.5:
- New MIDI Export option: Set 'Note Off' Velocity To Zero.
- Shortcut added for saving selected phrases.
- Fixed an issue in undo history handling: when removing all earlier versions, not all files were deleted.
- Fixed: duplicating a line or part did not duplicate the phrases in note editing mode.
- Fixed: it is possible to use Undo after dropping a chord progression on the master track.
- Fixed two issues with phrase generator preview.
- Fixed: sometimes notes jumped to C-1 during editing.
- Fixed bug when converting slash chords from/to universal notation.