MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to version 3.71. This maintenance update includes several bug fixes since the recently released version 3.7.
- 'Recents' menus fixed.
- Fixed a small bug in chord detection which gives much smarter results without the bug...
- Fixed crash when selecting the harmonization algorithm in the Idea Tool.
- Fixed: checkbox was not handled in the Idea Tool variations list.
- Fixed: when generators are added to the Idea Tool, the preferred length is used.
- Fixed: double-click on MIDI controller slider in the Track Inspector did not set its value.
- [macOS] fixed crash when clicking on a 'resizing mode' button in the phrase inspector.