Overloud has announced the release of Comp G, a simulation of a legendary British VCA Master Bus compressor. Comp G goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware, like the mid-side processing, the parallel compression and and EQ on the sidechain.
Comp G is the latest product of Overloud's Gems plugin line dedicated to mixing and mastering.
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology.
- Built-in Parallel Compression
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing
- Built-in filters on the Sidechain
- Continuous time and ration selection.
- Low CPU usage: more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities.
Comp G introductory offer
Comp G is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64-bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
Comp G is available at the introductory price of €89 / $89 until May 7th, 2018. The list price is €139 / $139.