PSP has updated Twin-L to version 1.0.1.
- Gain reduction meter in PSP Twin-L had longer release in Pro Tools 2018 than in other Host applications (this was only visual behavior - it did not affect sound) - fixed.
- On some PC computers (Windows 10), VST3 version of plugin was ignored during VST3 plugin scan on Host startup (in Cubase 9, Cubase 10, Nuendo, StudioOne 4) - fixed (requires the latest version of the iLok License Manager).
- On some PC computers: Input, Ceiling and Output knobs were disappearing - fixed.
- Pro Tools: during offline bouncing - internal parameters were set to their default initial state if they were not automated. It didn't happen during online bouncing - fixed.
- After loading a session - Monitor switch was always set to OFF - fixed.
- After loading a session - SideChain switch was always set to Internal - fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.