- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel.
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note.
- Two operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; and Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap.
- Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation.
- Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters.
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of ± 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff.
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors.
- Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance.
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs.
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz.
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing.
PSP 608 MultiDelay is available for Mac OS X (VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and HTDM) and Windows (VST, DirectX and RTAS) and costs US$149, however there are various special launch offers if you already own some of PSP's plug-ins with savings of up to 60% available.