PSPaudioware has updated PSP SpringBox to v1.1.0. In this update PSP changed the authorization system to the PACE system (a hardware iLok dongle is NOT required).
Please watch the video tutorial below about the installation and activation process. The update is free for all registered users and you still get access to the old version of the plug-in with the old authorisation system thru your account at the PSP user area.
- New AAX engine for macOS and Windows.
- Available AAX configurations:
- Mono (on Mono tracks).
- Mono-Stereo (on Mono tracks).
- Multi-Mono (on Stereo tracks and surround tracks).
- Multi-Channel (on Stereo tracks).
- Improved AAX stability.
- New VST3 format.
- Improved version of PSP PRESET BAR.
- New Low CPU/Brilliant control.
- Added hints for each control.
- Added PSPaudioware.com website hyperlink to AboutBox.
- Added new iLok licensing system (allowing our users to store 3 licenses on hard-drive/iLok dongle).
- Added double precision processing.
- Added new configuration to pagetable information (only Pro Tools AAX format).
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher.
- Windows 7, 10 or higher.
- An up to date iLok License Manager application is required.