Soundiron has announced the releases of Iron Pack 7, which is currently on sale for $3.99 (MSRP is $4.99).
Voice Of Rapture: The Soprano and Voice Of Rapture: The Tenor are both on sale for only $99 each through July 16th. These solo operatic vocal libraries offer a number of true legato vowels, in different dynamics and with/without vibrato, along with a wide variety of vowel sustains, lots of staccato syllables, chromatic phrase sustains with legato and tempo-syncing, melodic leads with custom phrase sequencing and synchronization and more. Both libraries require the full unlocked version of Kontakt (Kontakt Player not supported).
Iron Pack 7 continues Soundiron's Iron Pack series of compact instrument libraries, with 11 unique atmospheric pads and tuned percussion sound-sets, along with 2 acoustic samples sets, each created by manipulating raw recordings of virtuosic operatic soprano Nichole Dechaine. This pack includes playable chromatic Ah vowel sustains and dynamic performance solo phrases and effects. Each preset includes a variety of sound shaping controls, time-stretching, reverb/FX impulses and more.
The library is compatible with the standard Kontakt open format, for Kontakt 4.2.4 or later. It also includes universal open source SFZ presets for those who don't own Kontakt. The SFZ presets can be used in engines like the free Sforzando Player by Plogue, Camel's Alchemy and Alchemy Player, Cakewalk Dimension Pro, Linux Sampler and more, for VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, etc. The SFZ presets offer many of the same core control features and playability as the Kontakt presets, in a more basic, easier-to-use interface, with the same excellent sound quality:
- Operatic solo "Ah" vowel sustains.
- Melodic live performance phrases, with time-stretching.
- 11 FX presets, including looping atmospheric pads and long sustaining atmospheric instruments, based on female operatic vocal recordings.
- 10 custom convolution settings, with 5 cool special effect impulses and 5 vibrant rooms and halls to choose from (Kontakt presets only).
- Kontakt presets offer attack, sample offset, release, Hi and Lo EQ gain, sample reverse, time-stretching, pad mode, optional reverb impulse loading and mix control.
- SFZ presets offer attack, sample offset, release, decay, Hi and Lo EQ gain and super efficient preset loading and performance.
- PDF User Manual
Video Walk-through with Spencer Nunamaker: http://youtu.be/fhaQypNcNdw
MP3 Demos, including naked mixes featuring only sounds from the library itself: https://soundcloud.com/soundiron/sets/iron-packs