TubeOhm has released VoxPopulus Pro, a new VST Vocoder insert effect and instrument plug-in for Windows.
- Contains two Plugins: a VST insert effect plugin and a VST instrument.
- With the insert effect external audio signals/tracks can route into the vocoder.
- With the instrument you can use samples and generate new synthesizer sounds using the frequency spectrum from the samples.
- Filterbank with 17 filters, 12/24/dB and manual mode.
- Pitch shift +/-1 oct.
- Voice/unvoice detector.
- Master filter attack for all 17 filters.
- Filter release - can be switched for all or for a single filter.
- 1 analysis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit.
- 1 synthesis sampler, using *.wav 16/24 bit, synthesis synthesizer 6 voices polyphony, can produce super saw/ squ/tri signals.
- 2 over-tone modules, add more overtone-frequencies to the synthesis signal.
- 1 input matrix - select the input routing.
- 1 fine-tune matrix - tune each filter 30% up or down.
- 1 filter matrix - route analysis filter to different synthesis filter.
- 1 live matrix - XY matrix automate filter release, filter pitch and synth/sampler pitch.
- Dynamic mute original to vocoder signal.
- 1 stereo chorus 2/4 stages.
- 1 stereo reverb.
- 1 stereo delay, sync to host.
Pricing & Availability
VoxPopulus Pro is available now for Windows priced at €129. Owners of TubeOhm's Fluid can cross-grade for €89.