Charlie is a "UVI" based instrument plugin focused on famous electric organ sounds. The included sound library is enormous, because "nothing beats the real sound quality of a genuine organ", recorded with the vintage equipment favoured by purists everywhere. The leslies were carefully miked and recorded with low and high rotor speed.
The included organs are from Hammond of course, but also Elka and other select organ makers.
- Huge sound library including a great selection of electric organs.
- Feature-rich synth interface allowing deep programming.
- Instant access to the included multi-gigabyte sound library.
- UVI-Engine: award-winning professional audio engine under the hood.
- Amazing sounding filters and mono-legato mode. World-class transposition engine.
- Unlimited polyphony, ultra-low software latency, optimised CPU efficiency.
- Real-time MIDI control of every parameter allows enhanced expression and live use.
- Zone-edit capabilities: change the value of every parameter independently in each sample-zone.
Charlie will be available for Windows & Mac OS 9/X as VST, AU, MAS & RTAS at a RRP of £199.95 in the UK, distributed by Time+Space.