Zero-G has released its third Ethera release, which combines three libraries in one package. Armed with a custom Kontakt GUI and over 500 Kontakt patches, Ethera Soundscapes features:
- A vocal library with both a male and female voice which is based on the Ethera Vocal library with the phrases and phonemes inclined toward the cinematic.
- An atmospheric ambience collection with patches that can evoke anything from everyday experiences to shocking horror and grandiose beauty.
- A massive bank of custom made synth instruments designed specifically for the soundtrack creative. There are leads, pads, arps and much more all with a bespoke interface that allows the user to customise or to create brand new sounds. There is even an arpeggiator and FX rack.
- Over 14GB of 24-bit 48kHz Compressed Kontakt NCW format samples.
- Inspirational collection of original Vocal Phrases organised by key and tempo.
- Hybrid organic Wavetable Synth with Sample Grain Control.
- 2 MIDI Assignable Modulations.
- Arpeggiator with 6x Play Mode.
- Scripted Legato and Portamento Vocal Voxel.
- Voxel and Phoneme Sustains.
- Voxel and Phoneme controlled by Mod Wheel.
- GUI with easy-to-use controls and fully automated MIDI Learn Controllers.
- FX Rack with MIDI Learn.
- Phrases with 2 Sync Modes and Legato Mode.
- Two "Off-Set" Sample Start Controls on the Vocal Phrases.
- Waveform display.
- Male voice patches.
- Unique voice of the vocalist "Clara Sorace".
- Roli Seaboard supported.
- Over 500 presets.
Ethera Soundscapes is an all-in-one solution for soundtrack creation - check out the extensive range of videos to see how vast and versatile this collection is.
Ethera Soundscapes is available to download now with an introductory 20% off until 23rd May - £61.56 inc VAT (reg. £76.95).
Requires full version of Kontakt (will not work with free Kontakt Player).
For full details, and to download a free taster pack of instruments click here.