CSR (Classik Studio Reverb) includes a suite of four different reverb algorithms, each with its own interface and parameters:
- Classik Hall / Room.
- Classik Ambience.
- Classik Plate.
- Classik Inverse.
Easy and advanced mode
CSR-1 offers 2 operating modes for each of the four algorithms: Easy and Advanced. In Easy mode the user will be able to quickly edit the most important parameters in a very efficient way. In Advanced mode the user will have full access to more than 50 reverb parameters, including completely assignable Matrix Modulations and Macros. These two available editing modes make CSR-1 a perfect solution for a wide range of users from beginners to pros.
Advanced reverb editing
Matrix Modulation allows for any of the reverb parameters to be controlled by two internal LFOs and two internal Envelope generators. This offers the ability to create complex and articulated reverb effects that can go way beyond what is normally expected from a conventional reverb processor. All Matrix Modulations are completely user definable. Macros allow for simultaneous control (with a single slider) over many reverbs' parameters, with different depth and polarity for very smooth morphing between different reverberant spaces. Any parameter is automated via DAW's proprietary automation, with full and seamless integration allowing efficient and convenient use of today's most advanced control surfaces.
Additional CSR-1 features:
- State of the art DSP based reverb algorithms.
- Specific Algorithm-based Parameters list.
- Highly customizable Modulation Matrix.
- Smooth parameters morphing capabilities.
- Adjustable input and output reverb width.
- High quality reverb filtering.
- Two internal LFOs.
- Two internal Envelope generators.
- Full automation.
The Custom Shop
This audio processor module is part of T-RackS CS "Custom Shop" Mixing and Mastering Plug-In Collection.
With T-RackS CS you can:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).