|Product||Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube|
$ / €99.99
|Type / Tags||Amp Simulator|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Introducing the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube. This new collection features models of the exact gear used by "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott on Pantera's groundbreaking album Cowboys From Hell. Mac/PC users can enjoy nine brand new models including two amps, two cabinets and five stompboxes.
Dimebag is considered one of the most influential guitarists of all time and a legendary, genre defining musician. IK Multimedia worked with Dime's long-time guitar tech and right hand man, Grady Champion, to precisely model all of Dime's guitar tones from the album utilizing all the personal guitar effects, amplifiers and cabinets he used while recording Cowboys From Hell. Available in a convenient desktop app and DAW plug-in, guitarists can now play and record using the same gear and settings Dime did.
Inside the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
The collection features models that precisely mirror the rig Dime used to record Cowboys From Hell. This includes a meticulously modeled reproduction of the highly coveted Randall RG 100ES Amplifier, a completely re-modeled 1986 Roland JC-120 stereo combo amp, and all the pedals Dime used.
- 6-Band EQ, six-band graphic EQ based on a unit by MXR; used to shape and boost sound before the amp.
- Pre EQ 3, three-Band Parametric EQ based on the Furman PQ-3; offers great flexibility for sound shaping.
- Flanger Doubler, based on an MXR Flanger Doubler, offering two effects in one. Primarily used by Dime in "doubler mode" to thicken in his overall tone.
- Dime Wah, based on the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95. Modeled with precise attention to Dime's lead tones.
- Dime Noise Gate, fast and very responsive; based on the Rocktron Hush IIB model.
- Darrell From Hell 100, modeled to meticulously mirror the highly coveted Randall RG 100ES solid-state, 120 watt amplifier. The sound and tone of this amp became famous when Dime started using it in the early Pantera days.
- Jazz Amp 120CFH, based on the 1986 Roland JC120, this stereo amp was used on the song Cemetery Gates. Fine-tuned to match the exact tone heard on the album.
- Darrell From Hell 412, based on the Randall 412JB; the perfect companion to the Darrell From Hell 100 amplifier.
- JP Jazz CFH, the stereo cabinet section of the Roland JC120 combo that features 2x12-inch speakers.
The Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection runs inside AmpliTube Custom Shop, a free download available to all. The Collection can be preordered via IK's online store, inside the Custom Shop, or from IK-authorized retailers before November 1, 2018, for a special price of $/€79.99*, or for the regular price of $/€99.99* after November 1, 2018. Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube is expected to be available November 2018.
For more information or to pre-order now visit www.ikmultimedia.com/products/dimebag
For more information about Dimebag Darrell, visit www.dimebagdarrell.com