DSP Manager is a 64-bit standalone software developed to manage loudspeaker systems for events such concerts, venues, conferences or any other kind of event that requires loudspeaker management or that requires routing different audio sources to different listening spaces.
It allows managing complex loudspeakers systems (2-way & 3-way) using a computer, soundcard, MIDI controller and VST/AU plugins instead of a DSP hardware unit featuring crossover filters.
- 4 Stereo Inputs / 4 Stereo Outputs.
- Built-In Brickwall Limiter.
- 2-Way & 3-Way Crossover Modes.
- Matrix Mode.
- 5-Band Parametric EQ.
- Output Delay Compensation.
- Up to 4 plugins on each output.
- Preset Manager.
Available for Mac & Windows.