|Type / Tags||Analyser / Monitor|
Oszillos-Mega-Scope is a BPM-synced oscilloscope with support for multiple inputs. It gives you a visualisation of the waveforms you feed it with. This can be handy in different situations like compressor-fine-tuning, sound design, drum programming, etc. Oszillos-Mega-Scope features a resizeable and intuitive user-interface that lets you just do you work.
- Supports multiple channels.
- Supports different zoom-levels (1/32th note to 16 bars).
- multiple visualisation modes (separate waves, combined waves).
- re-order, rename and colorize tracks from the side-panel.
- automatically set track name and colour from the DAWs settings (if the DAW supports it).
- switch between triplet and straight grid lines.
- drag-and-drop measuring.
- Screenshot functionality.
- Gain slider for input-level adjustment.
- Resizeable Window.
- VST, AU & AAX Plugin formats.