A 3-in-1 combo virtual pedal, giving you breathtaking bucket-brigade analog delay, three lush plate reverbs and a true tube saturation. We all know the delicate tweaks needed to get a sound to "sit" in the mix. The name of this plugin, Lunar Lander, came about from the easiness of getting this task done.
Primarily designed to tame your aggressive analog synthesizers to sit in the mix, but you will find it working well with just about any other sound source:
- Precise modeling of BBD Analog Delay.
- Lexicon modeled Plate Reverb.
- Class A amplification: excellent linearity, high gain and low signal distortion levels.
- Class A/B amplification for saturation, color and bite.
- Switch Analog Delay and Reverb modules in the signal chain.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control for both Delay and Reverb units for some cool creative effects.
- Works with Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- AU and VST3 plugin for OS X & WIN.