|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)|
|This is a Hardware product|
RealThing is a dedicated hardware box for hybrid soft/hard VST and VSTi (it is not a hardware synth with a VSTi interface) - it has integrated analog and digital components to offer "vintage sound and new combinations". Sound is generated through your sound card - the analog box is controlled by 14 bit MIDI. Complex envelopes can be drawn on screen to control hardware and software.
New optional modules can be added to hardware:
- Tube stage with overdrive.
- State variable filters.
- Hardware external analog box.
- Connected to two audio board inputs, one output and MIDI in/out.
- Two oscillators: analog waveforms, digital waveforms, additive.
- Two filters: analog 24dB LP with resonance, digital multi-mode.
- Frequency modulation.
- Amplitude modulation.
- Amplitude, pitch, filter envelopes.
- Overdrive with pre and post-eq, "shape" control.
- Modulation matrix.
- Hardware pre-filter and post-filter insert paths.
- Easy interface.
RealThing costs from €350, depending on the configuration. It uses PC audio and MIDI board and the plug-in host's routing capabilities (please contact SKnote for tested configurations).