- Synthesis method: Subtractive hybrid.
- Each patch contain two 'scenes' which are separate instances of the entire synthesis engine (except effects) that can be used for layering or split patches.
- Category based patch-browser.
- MPE support.
- 3 oscillators/voice.
- 7 versatile oscillator algorithms: Classic, Sinus, Wavetable, S/H Noise, Audio-input and FM2/3.
- The classic oscillator is a morphable pulse/saw/dual-saw oscillator with a sub-oscillator and self-sync.
- Most algorithms (all except sinus and audio-input) offer up to 16-voice unison at the oscillator level.
- Oscillator FM/ring modulation.
- All oscillator algorithms are band-limited yet they still cover the entire audible spectrum.
- Noise generator with variable spectrum.
- Two filter-units (7 different configurations).
- Feedback loop.
- Available filter-algorithms: LP12, LP24, LP24L (ladder filter with 1-4 poles), HP12, HP24, BP, Notch, Comb+, Comb-.
- Waveshaper (5 shapes).
- 12 LFO-units available to each voice (6 are running on each voice and 6 are shared for the scene).
- DAHDSR envelope generators on every LFO-unit.
- 7 deformable LFO-waveforms + 1 drawable/step-sequencer waveform.
- Fast and flexible modulation routing. Almost every continuous parameter can be modulated.
- 8 effect units arranged as 2 inserts/scene, 2 sends and 2 master effects.
- 9 algorithms: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, EQ, Distortion, Conditioner (EQ, stereo-image control & limiter), Rotary speaker, Frequency shifter.