In this video, producer Paul Drew takes us through the simple process of transferring audio from Pro Tools into Revoice Pro 4, performing some basic editing tasks and then passing the newly created audio tracks back into the Pro Tools session.
Here are are steps covered in this tutorial:
1) Move audio from Pro Tools to Revoice Pro 4.
2) Fixing a tuning issue with the lead.
3) Transferring time and pitch from the lead to double tracks using an APT - Audio Performance Transfer.
4) Create a new stereo double from a mono harmony track.
5) Move audio back to Pro Tools from Revoice Pro 4.