5th October 2010
AudioSpillage has released an update for the freeware MiniSpillage percussion synth plug-in which is now at version 1.1.
- Improved support for automation recording and editing.
- Added solo buttons for each pad.
- Added FM (frequency modulation) parameter to the BassDrum model.
- Added Q (resonance) parameter to the WoodDrum model.
- Pad selector now displays pad triggers in realtime.
- Added copy/paste pad menu items in the pad file menu.
- Added user preference to view MIDI note ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127).
- Pads can now transmit 'velocity' via a user preference.
- Added user preference to set default pad note-on velocity.
- Improved meter sensitivity and accuracy.
- GUI improvements.
- Wider selection of presets in both MiniSpillage and AudioUnit host format.
- Printer friendly manual.
- Cocoa compatible host required (Ableton Live 7 still supported).
- DSP optimisations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the GUI opening correctly on Digital Performer 7.
- Fixed a bug that produced inconsistent Env2 re-triggers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Decimate2 distortion algorithm to fail occasionally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filter cutoff modulations from restoring properly.
04 May 2013 AudioSpillage Spring Special - 25% Discount
15 Mar 2013 25% Off in AudioSpillage St. Patrick's Day Promo
03 Jan 2013 AudioSpillage January Sale offers 20% Discount
31 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.2
23 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.1
22 Oct 2012 AudioSpillage updates Elecktroid to v1.0.2
24 Sep 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.2
07 Jun 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.1
31 May 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6
12 Apr 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5.1
18 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5
08 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3
07 Nov 2011 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.4.3