20th June 2005
- Two vector paths using up to 32 points in each. These allows you to set up vector paths which smoothly (or not) shift between 4 samples so creating dynamic changing sounds which have looping and non-loop parts. You can also automate the vector position using MIDI controls to create real-time alteration of sounds.
- Vectrik uses 4 samples to create sound, hundreds of samples are provided with Vectrik and you can use your own samples as well . Each sample has two loop pointing for loop modulation and delay & retrigger settings which allows you to set up sequences of samples. Each sample has its own tuning and can be passed into the two different filters.
- Two multi-mode filters, with 12/24 db low/high/band pass/notch filters plus ring modulation, comb filter and formant filter for vocal sounds.
- 8 ADSFR envelopes with variable curvature and 8 LFOs. These can control all the major parameters, using a simple to use modulation matrix . Plus full MIDI control of all the controls using MIDI learning.
- Step Sequencer with up to 64 steps which also can be used in the modulation matrix to complex trance-gate sounds and sequences.
- Keysplit mapping, so different keys can produce different mixes of the vector paths.
- Built in over-sampling and unison modes to create thicker and more crisp sounds.
- Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, Stereo delay, EQ & Stereo Widener effects.
- 200 presets including a bank from Tim Conrardy and more to come in the next couple of weeks.
- Full Manual in PDF format.
Vectrik is available for a special introductory price of US$48 / EU€36 / GB£25 for the next week, after which it will rise to US$75 / EU€60 / GB£40. A demo version is available.
01 Jul 2005 ConcreteFX Vectrik v1.1 now available.
22 May 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.4
23 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper to v1.2
18 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v2.1.3
13 Apr 2005 ConcreteFX releases version 3.0 of Granite
21 Mar 2005 ConcreteFX releases Viper
28 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.6
06 Feb 2005 ConcreteFX releases Kubik v2.0
03 Jan 2005 ConcreteFX MicroDicer v1.1 released
18 Dec 2004 ConcreteFX releases MicroDicer
22 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX releases Buffered
20 Nov 2004 ConcreteFX updates Kubik to v1.1b
27 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX releases Rock
06 Sep 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik updated to v1.1
27 Aug 2004 ConcreteFX Kubik released