28th July 2010
Loomer has updated Aspect to v1.6.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. This release adds the following fixes and features:
- Native 64-bit versions for Mac OS X Audio Unit, and Windows VST.
- New built-in Preset Browser with support for xml, fxp, and fxb preset files.
- Presets can now have meta-data, such as author name, notes, and tags. Use meta-data to search your preset library.
- Hot-swap preset browsing: quickly step through and preview presets in context.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
- Audio-rate pitch modulation of Oscillator 1 from Oscillator 2 now works.
- Sample & Hold module's latched value is now correctly reset when the the input source is removed.
- Much faster GUI response.
- Slight reduction in CPU usage on particularly complex presets.
- Vastly reduced start-up time.
- Clearer font rendering: a larger font is now used for menu items.
- Additional and improved factory presets.
13 May 2013 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.11
17 Dec 2012 Loomer updates Sequent to 1.3.3
01 Mar 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.10
20 Feb 2012 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.9
19 Jan 2012 Loomer updates String to v1.3.7
09 Jan 2012 Loomer updates Shift to v2.2.3
17 Nov 2011 Loomer updates Sequent to v1.3.1
19 Sep 2011 Loomer updates Aspect to v1.7.7
02 Aug 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac and Win to v1.3.5
25 Jul 2011 Loomer updates Shift for Windows to v2.2.1
11 Jul 2011 Loomer updates String for Mac to v1.3.2